JhonkaMXJhonkaMX

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Mental Nightmare Mental Nightmare

why do you keep on putting your age in you flash?

why do you keep putting your age in your movies? no one gives a shit. and as for the drawings. maybe you should consider drawing more than just one angle.and...trace the gun next time. and trees and buildings dont set on fire as soon as they get shot with a PISTOL. and how the hell did he fin dthe ammo to shoot all those buildings down? other wise it was a pretty O.K movie.im giving it a 3 (which is in fact a blam. i dont know why it just it)

WOLF trademark WOLF trademark

I have an answer to your question.

Just use action script, make another layer "preloader" and then use the script "gotoandplay: framenumber (2);) or something (since it flash4 you wont have the chance for it to be customized. and then in the second frame (also blank) put if movieloaded then play frame 3, and if (framenumber last frame) then gotoandplay frame 1. Don't credit me. I don't want any "Advertisements". And as for the movie. That sucked!

"I know Kung-Fu" "I know Kung-Fu"

blah!

It takes little to no skill just tracing out pictures from a movie. It may take a long time, but still no skill. The audio was not yours. what can i say!? i can say it sucked.

FrostedMonkeyFlakes responds:

oh well. sorry it wasn't your thing. Can't please everyone

Really Bad Day Really Bad Day

sound was good

the sound and humour ohh man that was nice

An Easter Story An Easter Story

That was better that the last one

Still no shadows, eh? well at least you used alpha, and the drawings are they supposed to be like that?
just kidding
good over all needs a little roughing out and just fixing some of the animations, good job

Highlander Highlander

that was pretty ok

i'm giving you a five because i kno what its like submitting a mivie and getting it blammed so ill give u a five for effort or sumthin that was really good, you should use shadows, (alpha effect) but otherwise really good

ZachSka87 responds:

Thanks man, I appreciate your review and your vote. Check out my new movie, "An Easter Story" and tell me what you think so far. Still no shadows though.