JhonkaMXJhonkaMX

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Mental Nightmare Mental Nightmare

why do you keep on putting your age in you flash?

why do you keep putting your age in your movies? no one gives a shit. and as for the drawings. maybe you should consider drawing more than just one angle.and...trace the gun next time. and trees and buildings dont set on fire as soon as they get shot with a PISTOL. and how the hell did he fin dthe ammo to shoot all those buildings down? other wise it was a pretty O.K movie.im giving it a 3 (which is in fact a blam. i dont know why it just it)

WOLF trademark WOLF trademark

I have an answer to your question.

Just use action script, make another layer "preloader" and then use the script "gotoandplay: framenumber (2);) or something (since it flash4 you wont have the chance for it to be customized. and then in the second frame (also blank) put if movieloaded then play frame 3, and if (framenumber last frame) then gotoandplay frame 1. Don't credit me. I don't want any "Advertisements". And as for the movie. That sucked!

"I know Kung-Fu" "I know Kung-Fu"

blah!

It takes little to no skill just tracing out pictures from a movie. It may take a long time, but still no skill. The audio was not yours. what can i say!? i can say it sucked.

FrostedMonkeyFlakes responds:

oh well. sorry it wasn't your thing. Can't please everyone

Disorderly - Sagway Disorderly - Sagway

W00T

W00T

Old School Gangsta Mix Old School Gangsta Mix

It was really good.

Seeing as I'm a Fruity Loops Noob, and you're a (insert MIDI/Program here) veteran. I bow down.

TheComet-Make your exit TheComet-Make your exit

May i use this one?

I was thinking of making a cartoon, but my sound recording programs don't handle over 8 minutes of music... can i use this one for it?

TheComet responds:

LEMME GET ONE THING STRAIGHT PEOPLE!
YOU CAN USE MY AUDIO TO YOUR FREE WILL! NO ASKING, BEGGING, GIVING ME CASH (hmm....actually I wouldn't mind that...$$$ :) )
USE IT AS MUCH AS YOU WANT!
ok. :)